CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
As we move forward in the planning for IVRAEVDI2023, we want to ensure you are aware of some provisional timeline actions with regards submitted your research for presentation at IVRAEVDI2023!
Abstract Submission Key Dates*
- Call for Abstracts Open 24th October 2022 OPEN – Click to submit
- Call for Abstracts Close 12th January 2023
- Notification of Accepted Authors 6th March 2023
Presentation Formats Accepted: Oral, Poster and Interactive Case Sessions
QUICK SUMMARY of minimum requirements
All abstracts must be written in English.
Title: max 25 words
Abstract: 250 words to include:
– Introduction / Purpose must provide a clear background to the study
– Methods must provide a clear description of the project
– Results must clearly state the findings of the project, pending results will not be accepted.
– Discussion/Conclusion must outline the meaning of the results in a wider context.
Conference Topic: Select from those listed.
Authors/Co-Authors and Presenting: Please identify appropriately.
Select Preferred Presentation Format: Oral, Poster, Interactive Case Session etc.
Also Required: Keywords and permissions.
- Abstracts are submitted via an online submission system. Register with the abstract submission website and establish your username and password.
- If you are submitting more than one abstract you must use the same login for each.
- The maximum length of an abstract is 250 words. Please ensure that your findings are described to a level sufficient for reviewers to make an informed decision on quality. Abstracts that fail to meet these criteria will be rejected.
- Do not include author names in the title or body of your abstract – these are entered online during the submission process.
- You can alter your abstract at any time up to the submission deadline of 12th January 2023.
- To ensure a fair and scientific review of abstracts we will use a blind review process. Abstracts will be reviewed for the level of innovation/contribution to the field and the general standard of academic writing of the abstract. Any abstract that was submitted for consideration as an oral presentation, but was unsuccessful in that regard, will be considered for poster presentation.
- Authors can be listed on as many abstracts as they wish – however authors may be the presenting author on a maximum of two abstract presentations only – one oral and one poster or two posters.
- Abstracts may be submitted to the following topics: Abdominal imaging; Appendicular skeleton imaging; Artificial intelligence; Axial skeleton imaging; Exotics; Large animal; Nuclear medicine; Oncology; Teaching/training; Thoracic imaging; Other
- Please note that the presenting author must register in full to attend and present the abstract at the Conference.
- The deadline for submissions is 12th January 2023.